Money making apps. Do they actually work?

 So, if you're anything like me, you're always looking for some way to make some extra money. I decided to try a couple gaming apps and a survey app. Here are the names if you're interested in them:

Rewarded Play

Playspot

Qmee

We will go through them one at a time. 

I have had Rewarded Play for about 4 days and here are some things I've noticed right off the bat. 

1. You need to have a phone with a LOT of storage. 

2. You need 45K points for your first $5 giftcard. 

3. At some point you will be required to use the three apps for two days that you download. 

I don't think I will be able to complete the giftcard and will probably end up deleting the app altogether. 

I have had Playspot for about a day and depending on the game, you can make a lot of coins, which translate to money. The highest giftcard you can get is $200 which is around 200,000 coins. If you play enough games, you can make that amount easily. I have 3-4 different games downloaded currently and alternate between them when I'm bored. 

I have had Qmee for about a month. When answering surveys you can make anywhere between 10 cents to $2. There is no minimum payout for Paypal. I have made around $30 off of them alone. While this may not seem like much, it has helped me slightly with extra money for credit card debt and/or loans. My mother had made over $25 in a week, it all depends on how many surveys you do and how many you qualify for. 

Overall, the best way to get money is to get a job. I recommend Uber Eats, Doordash, Instacart, Waitr, and a few others if you want to be able to create your own schedule. Out of all the apps I mentioned for making money, Qmee is the best. 

Thanks for reading

God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Just Your Life

30 weeks pregnant, cooking, and more.

Investing and Startups