Cooking and more

Every night I like to have a plan for supper. Whether that be snacking (chips, salsa, pepperoni, cheese, etc) or a full course meal. Tonight I am doing a full meal. Pork chops with the bone in (I'm frying 4), hotdogs (cooking 4), roasted asparagus, roasted cabbage, and maybe roasted potatoes if my husband still isn't home yet. 

On Thursday nights he likes to go play frisbee. While that means I am at home alone, it means I have some time to cook and think. Sometimes thinking is a bad thing and I get myself into trouble. I dwell too heavily on being alone and then start to get lonely. Then I start to worry about money and binge read ways to make money. 

Currently, I am now signed up through free sample places, so, maybe we will spend a little less money. If we spend less money on food, we will have more money for things like the bills, rent, gas, and more. 

The reason why I cook so much food, is so that way I can pack my husband decent lunches. Maybe I can put 1 pork chop and 1 hotdog in tomorrows lunch with a pickle, a radish, Tostitos, lollypops, and more. He is diabetic, so I am always packing his lunch full of stuff. I want to make sure he stays full for the last half of his shift. 

My husband has repeatedly told me he doesn't care if we have a real supper or not, but I love cooking and wish to make him a warm meal. Tonights meal will probably be cold by the time he gets home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Just Your Life

The church, their responsibilities, and how it can effect mindsets.

Investing and Startups