One, two, three kids

It's been a while since I did anything with blogger, so I wanted to try it again. I love blogging as I find it can give others insight into others lives, thus helping one not feel so alone. 

I now have three children. 3, 2, and 4 months old. These children are absolutely my angels. I love them so much. Their laughter, innocent, joy. They make me so happy. Childrearing isn't easy. I had a whole list of things I'd never do with my kids. Including "no TV" (everyone laugh with me). We now own a TV and they can watch it twice a day. When I first had our third we watched movies all day. It caused my children to be more rambunctious, so it is now limited. 

I am blessed beyond measure. God has blessed me with 3 BEAUTIFUL girls. He has blessed me with an amazing husband. We aren't rich but we aren't starving. I am grateful for His provision in our lives. 

I can't remember which Bible verse it is, but the Bible states that "He can do exceedingly Abundantly above all that we ask or think". As a kid I found it to be true and I still do as an adult. 

How can I pray for you? Leave it in the comments. 

Please pray for me that I am patient and content with my current situation. Pray I'm able to raise my children well and to enjoy them fully. 

God Bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The church, their responsibilities, and how it can effect mindsets.

Investing and Startups

It's Not Just Your Life