Ebay, Scammers, and more

 As you know, I sell clothes on Ebay. I recently "sold" a dress to someone, but now they would like me to send a text with additional pictures to negotiate a price. This is what scammers do, if you're not a scammer, don't do this. Everything must be done through Ebay. 

I informed the person of Ebay's policy and asked what type of additional pictures they would like. I haven't heard anything back 24 hours later. If I don't hear back from them by next week, I am relisting the dress and reporting the buyer. 

I also have an offer for a pair of shoes that I am selling. I have them listed for $6 and the offer is $3. I will likely take the offer but I need to talk to my husband first. ($3 plus $9 shipping=$12 total) I am willing to take this offer, but I want to be sure my husband is fine with it too. 

In other news, I have discovered that my baby loves goldfish crackers. She kicks a lot whenever I eat them. I love feeling her little kicks and knowing she is alive and happy. I wish I could go to another doctor's appointment just to confirm, but we don't have the money currently. 

Thank you for reading and God Bless


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Just Your Life

The church, their responsibilities, and how it can effect mindsets.

Investing and Startups