Finances, Uber Eats, and more. Trusting God during uncertainty.

 Hello everyone!

Today I will be discussing Uber Eats, Finances, and Food. 

My husband recently signed up to be delivering for Uber Eats. Our car isn't new enough to do their taxi/regular Uber service. We drove into town and noticed our area is quite dead in the Uber department. So, we have decided to drive closer to my parents. The likelihood of being able to find orders out that way are far more likely. I am hoping that we can make enough on Saturdays that we can supplement our income with Uber Eats. 

My teaching on Outschool has slowed down quite a bit. I recently got two new students for one class, so that will help boost my weekly income for a short time. (Around $31.50 a week)

I am sure a lot of people know what food insecurity is and how it can cause hoarding. I am glad we started to hoard canned food when we lived in our old place. We have fallen on hard times and started to rely heavily on our canned veggies. Now they are almost gone. I used 1 can of corn, 1 can of green beans, and 1 can of baked beans in supper for tonight. I have enough canned veggies for supper tomorrow if need be. My parents visit the food pantry near them, so they gave us the canned stuff they didn't need. 

Trusting God during all of this is hard. I need to keep reminding myself that He will take care of us. That Elizabeth is safe in his hands and so are the rest of us. God is faithful and just even when we are not. I don't need to be afraid. Telling my anxiety that is hard, my instinct is to worry. God tells us not to worry, so I am working on that. 

God answered my prayer to reduce my hours of teaching. But the result wasn't what I expected. 

God Bless y'all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Just Your Life

The church, their responsibilities, and how it can effect mindsets.

Investing and Startups