30 weeks pregnant, cooking, and more.

 This week I am in my 30th week for pregnancy. I am excited and nervous because I only have 10 weeks left. I am nowhere near ready for this baby but I am doing my best. I have started cleaning my house better and I noticed I seem to be doing more "nesting" activities. I am doing dishes more frequently, cooking bigger meals, and overall just preparing for the arrival of the baby. 

I am hoping to transport some of the baby furniture here in August. I think the day we do that, I will also invite mom and dad over for supper with the kids. It will be crowded, but it would be worth it. Especially if we can move the baby stuff in. 

Rory bought a huge hamburger thing, so we are going to use that eventually. I'll probably pull it out of the freezer tomorrow so its thawed by Monday. Then I can cut it up and repackage it for storage on Tuesday. I plan on making "fake tacos" (hamburger, potatoes, carrots), hamburgers, casserole, etc. I am hoping to make freezer meals as well. That way when September rolls around we don't need to worry too much about food. 

Last night I had one of the worst panic attacks I've encountered in over a year. I ended up sitting in the shower and crying. I prayed and asked God to take it from me, saying, "your will, not mine" about my circumstances in life. I let go of my stress for a moment and God took it from me. He listened to my plea and gave me peace. Today I feel content. I feel like nothing could throw me right now. 

I feel at peace.

This happens so rarely at first I thought I may be getting sick. I was pleased to realize I was not sick and just content. I have been enjoying God all day today. I wish I could find my bible so I can read it, I hope to uncover it as I continue to unpack. 

Thank you for reading,

God Bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Just Your Life

The church, their responsibilities, and how it can effect mindsets.

Investing and Startups