Baby Showers and Anxiety

 I have anxiety. It started to manifest when I was young but didn't go into full swing until I was 16 years old. I can pinpoint it that directly due to the circumstances surrounding it. 

What does this have to do with baby showers? I am having one in August. My mom and a family friend are planning it for me. I hate being the center of attention so I am not looking forward to that. There are some people coming who I haven't met yet. 

I am excited for the baby shower though because it means I can better take care of Lizzy. I would like her to be well taken care of. My best friend brought me some baby clothes for her that ranged from 0-5T. My little baby is already well loved by her "aunt". 

I love Lizzy so much already. She kicks and rolls, bounces and jumps. I love feeling all of it, even when sometimes it hurts. I can't wait to hold her in my arms. 9 more weeks and I get to meet her in person. I am terrified and excited. Excited to meet her, terrified for childbirth. 

My husband has been taking good care of me as we both navigate this new journey together. We have been married for a year and having our first baby. We want as many as the Lord wills. We would both like 12, but if God says no, then we might look in to adoption and foster care. 

We both love children and can't wait to meet our first. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Just Your Life

The church, their responsibilities, and how it can effect mindsets.

Investing and Startups