Outschool, Sales jobs, and more

 As many of you probably know, I teach on Outschool. Recently, due to issues with my internet, I have not been teaching ASL as frequently on the website. While I need the money, we are unable to get internet at our house. I was recently paid 31.50 for two different classes which was divided up to be placed in savings, another checking account, my credit card, and student loans. I was also paid around $63 for another class that was also divided against those things. 

I was able to pay about 25.50 against my student loans. While that may not seem like a lot, it is getting my $750 loan down to 725. I have more loans but that is the one I'm currently working on. I also have an Ebay account that is very inactive. I have things listed but few things are bought. Whenever I get money from there it usually goes against my credit card or it goes against my loan. 

My husband has a sales job and is searching for a new job. He dislikes the fact that he isn't making enough sales and it is causing us to have financial difficulties. We will likely be able to pay our rent for August, but after that we will see. My husband also drives for Uber Eats and that helps us supplement our income enough to pay for food and rent. 

So far, he had applied to 4 new positions in hopes of picking up a new or additional job. I have saved more jobs for him on Indeed to apply for if he wants. 

I was able to be approved for medicaid so I no longer need to worry about our hospital visit in September. I can take care of my baby and have her medical covered until she is 3. I am super excited about that. 

We were given a little cash so it has helped us buy groceries and gas along with other necessities. It has also helped us be able to tithe to our church. 

Thank you for reading!

God Bless. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Just Your Life

The church, their responsibilities, and how it can effect mindsets.

Investing and Startups